Microchannel reactors are mainly suitable for rapid liquid-liquid reactions, strong exothermic reactions, dangerous reactions and chemical synthesis reactions that require good mixing conditions.
MF-V4-SV glass microreactor is a continuous flow system for reaction screening & process optimisation. It's modular set-up gives the User flexibility on the configuration & number of components. With its high chemical compatibility, the system is suitable for a wide range of chemical applications.
MF-V4 glass reactor is a continuous flow system for reaction screening and process optimization. The modular design of the product provides users with a flexible number of component configurations. The experimental reactor can carry out chemical reactions that are difficult or impossible with traditional methods, and optimize the conditions in a very short time. Because of its small liquid holding capacity, the microchannel continuous flow reactor is especially suitable for the screening of reaction conditions when the reactants are scarce and expensive.
MF-V4 is a manually operated reactant pipeline metal-free continuous flow reactor system, which can precisely control the reaction time and temperature. The glass reactor can be used for reaction screening and multifunctional synthesis process optimization evaluation platform in research and development, and can also be used for the rapid production of small batches of customized chemicals, with an annual liquid flux capacity of 5 tons.
The glass microreactor has the characteristics of high efficiency, flexibility, safety, and reproducibility. Compared with the traditional batch reaction process, it has the advantages of high-speed mixing, efficient heat transfer, narrow residence time distribution, good repeatability, rapid system response, easy automatic control, almost no amplification effect, and high safety performance.
Examples of User applications:
· Assessment of process feasibility under flow conditions
· Exploration of novel reaction space
· Process parameter optimisation & validation
· Education & training
Technical specifications of MF-V4-SV Lab-scale glass microreactor:
Material: Borosilicate Glass
Channel Size (mm/mm)=0.12×0.54mm;
Surface to volume ratio(u): 23921;
Temperature range: -25℃-195℃;
Pressure tolerance: 0-2Mpa;
Burst pressure: 14Mpa (room temperature)
Flow rate: 10ul/min-10mL/min;
Product features of MF-V4-SV glass microreactor:
· Process-enhanced micro-reactor, which has a good effect for reactions with large difference in two-phase density, low reaction rate constant, and small fluid viscosity.
· With high temperature and high pressure resistance, it can be realized under customized working conditions: temperature resistance from -60℃ to 300℃; pressure resistance 14Mpa (room temperature), 7Mpa (200℃) to meet different experimental requirements.
· Low liquid holdup (microliters) consumes less reagents, has high economic efficiency for the synthesis of expensive reagents, and reduces the cost of process research and development.
· Large specific surface area and heat exchange system can accurately control the temperature to promote the production of target products.
· At the same time, mass transfer and pressure drop are taken into account. There is no sudden shrinkage and sudden expansion in the process flow channel, which ensures efficient mass transfer and small pressure drop. With the heat exchange module, the mass transfer and heat transfer efficiency can be maximized and safe and stable. It is used for the chemical process of teaching training, process research and development, and small test.
· This set of device can connect 2-8 sets of independent chip formation systems in series, and adjust the residence time of samples according to experimental requirements to improve the yield.
· Compatible with all reagents except hot concentrated alkali, molten alkali metal, hot concentrated H3PO4, HF, and strong corrosive agents, and can run stably for a long time.
The following process cases can be realized:
· Michael addition reaction
· Fu-gram alkylation reaction
· Aldol condensation reaction (sodium ethoxide)
· Diazotization reaction
· Azide reaction
· Solvent-free reaction
MF-V4 Glass Microreactor
MF-V4 Laboratory Continuous Flow Glass Microreactor