Modular flow chemistry system for maximum flexibility
The MF-V6G glass photoreactor adopts high-intensity LED lamp units, providing a series of fixed wavelengths, and the modular system is equipped with a flow reactor for photochemical applications.
The continuous flow LED photoflow reactor system can be configured in a variety of ways with different pump and reactor options to run both manual and automated flow chemistry reactions.
· Customisable, multi-channel flow reactor system
· Affordable, modular flow chemistry systems for maximum flexibility
· Cost effective LED photoflow reactor
· Advanced modular flow reactor with heating and cooling flow chemistry
· Versatile heating and cooling module for glass static mixer/reactor blocks
· High power LED photoreactor lamp module for continuous flow applications
· Long lifetime, energy efficient LED array light source
· UV-A, UV-B,blue, green and custom light options（285nm、295nm、365nm、390-400nm、405-425nm、450-475nm、520-550nm、4000k&6000K LED array options）
· Integrated cooling module
· Operating range +280°C down to -30°C
· Variable output up to 800W
· No icing-up! - a nitrogen purge can be connected to ensure that the reaction remains clearly visible
· Compact footprint