Compared with the traditional batch reaction, the microreactor has a large specific surface area, high mass and heat transfer efficiency, short contact time, less by-products, higher conversion rate, good operability, high safety, small amplification effect, and heat buffer requirements It has the advantages of low volume, increased output, reduced reagents, small footprint, high degree of automation, and greatly saves manpower and material resources. The continuous flow microchannel reactor has higher reproducibility, stability and efficiency in the process of reaction amplification and optimization. The microchannel reactor based on microfluidic technology represents the development direction of green chemical industry.
MF-V4 series entry-level laboratory microchannel reactors can be used for education and training (university laboratory teaching), micro-chemical process research and development, and small batch production. This experimental-grade continuous flow glass microchannel reactor has low liquid holding capacity and low reagent consumption, and is often used for liquid-liquid reactions. It has certain solid compatibility and can be used with heat exchangers, sampling equipment, temperature control and temperature measurement modules to meet the required experimental requirements .
MF-V4 series entry-level laboratory microchannel reactors are suitable for various chemical reactions and mixing processes, and can be used in pharmaceutical intermediates, drug synthesis (including outsourcing), fine chemicals, pesticide chemicals, special chemicals, daily necessities, and nanomaterials. , Polymer modification and other fields.
The MF-V4 series continuous flow glass microchannel reactor can realize the following process cases: Michael addition reaction, Fu-Craft alkylation reaction, aldol condensation reaction (sodium ethoxide), sulfonation reaction, nitration reaction, diazotization reaction , Azide reaction, solvent-free reaction, etc.
MF-V4 is a manually operated, metal-free continuous flow reactor microchannel system for reaction screening & process optimisation. It's modular design gives the User flexibility on the number of feed lines, reactor type & volume.With glass microchannel reactors at the heart of the system & peripherals with a high chemical compatibility, the lab-scale system is suitable for a wide range of challenging chemistries & processing conditions.
Product features of MF-V4 series glass microchannel reactors:
1. Mixing principle of MF-V4-M(SS) glass microchannel reactor: Y-type nozzle static mixing, separation and cross mixing with structure.
2. With high temperature and high pressure resistance, it can be realized under customized working conditions: temperature resistance from -60℃ to 300℃; pressure resistance 14Mpa (room temperature), 7Mpa (200℃) to meet different experimental requirements.
3. Low liquid holding capacity (microliter) consumes less reagents, has high economic efficiency for the synthesis of expensive reagents, and reduces the cost of process development.
4. The large specific surface area and the heat exchange system can accurately control the temperature to promote the production of the target product.
5. At the same time, mass transfer and pressure drop are taken into account. There is no sudden shrinkage and sudden expansion in the process flow channel, which ensures efficient mass transfer and small pressure drop. With the heat exchange module, the mass transfer and heat transfer efficiency can be maximized, and it is safe and stable. It is used in the chemical process of teaching training, process research and development, and small test.
6. This set of equipment can connect 2-8 sets of independent chip formation systems in series, and adjust the residence time of samples according to experimental requirements to improve the yield.
7. It is suitable for various chemical reactions and mixing processes, especially for the formation of nanoparticles. It has certain solid compatibility and can produce nanoparticles continuously and stably.
8. Compatible with all reagents except hot concentrated alkali, molten alkali metal, hot concentrated H3PO4, HF, and strong corrosive agent, it can run stably for a long time, and the excellent high light transmittance can realize the photocatalytic reaction in the short wavelength range.
MF-V4 glass microchannel reactors is characterized by unique internal structure, which is able to improve the mixing of fluids, enhance mass transfer and increase total heat transfer efficiency, hence appropriate for multi-phase reactions as well as those with high risks or under harsh conditions such as high temperature and low temperature.
Suitable for liquid-liquid, gas-liquid homogenous or non-homogenous reaction.
Example Of Applications For MF-V4 Glass Microreactor
· Assessment of process feasibility under flow conditions
· Exploration of novel reaction space
· Process parameter optimisation & validation
· Rapid kinetic profiling
· Evaluation of parameter influence on CQA's
· Process feasibility assessment
· Reaction screening & process optimisation
· Material supply for performance testing
· Education & training
·For Lab Research and lab scale productions.
·Switch batch production to continuous production, solving the major hazards of explosion, low efficiency, severe pollution and large energy consumption.
·Extremely Exothermic Reactions
·High Temperature, High Pressure Reactions.
Specifications of MF-V4 glass flow reactor
MF-V4 Series Lab-scale Glass Flow Reactors
Surface to volume ratio(u)
Design temperature (°C)
Design pressure (bar)
Micro channel with modular system to connect multiple reactors in series or parallel；
The liquid holding capacity is small, reducing the consumption of expensive reagents and reducing the cost of process research and development；
Good mass transfer, heat transfer, efficient mixing and excellent operational safety;
The general-purpose microreactor is suitable for most reaction processes. The unique design enhances the mixing effect and speeds up the reaction rate. This structure is the same as our company's MF-V6 structure, and there is almost no amplification effect after the reaction transfer.
General-purpose micro-reactor, suitable for most reaction processes.
The process-enhanced micro-reactor has a good effect on the reaction where the two-phase density difference is large, the reaction rate constant is very low, and the fluid viscosity is small.
The process-enhanced micro-reactor has a good effect on the reaction with a large difference in two-phase density and a very low reaction rate constant.
The product is a modular component, with a small pressure drop, which can be used in a flexible combination of series/parallel according to the process conditions. With fixtures and heat exchange temperature control system, the mass transfer and heat transfer efficiency can be maximized, and the chemical process of research and development and small-scale testing can be realized safely and stably.
The product takes into account the two major factors of mass transfer and pressure drop, and there is no sudden shrinkage and sudden expansion in the process flow channel, ensuring efficient mass transfer and small pressure drop.
Fixtures are used to fix the glass microchannel reactor so that it can withstand high pressure and at the same time resist the corrosion of almost all chemical reagents except molten alkali metals and certain fluorides.
It can make the microreactor operate stably for a long time under the condition of strong corrosive reagents. Fixture material: PFA (optional PEEK, PMMA, PC, PASF and other transparent materials）
Syringe pump Etc
The glass micro-reactor chip is used to perform chemical reactions in micro-channels. It is designed for rapid mixing thus facilitating the reaction of two or more reagents in a continuous manner. Due to the high surface-to-volume ratio, the microreactor offers numerous advantages including high reaction rates and yields, low reagent consumption, reliability, and high efficiency.
Optical transparency and high visibility
Excellent chemical compatibility
Rapid mixing efficiency
High bonding strength for wide temperature range
Negligible channel deformation during bonding
Reactor volume small
Reaction kinetics study
Process development and optimization
MF-V4 Glass Microreactor
MF-V4 Laboratory Continuous Flow Glass Microreactor
Product categories: glass reactors, high temperature and high pressure reactors, continuous flow reactors, high flux reactors, laboratory microchannel reactors, micro reactors,Flow chemistry reactor.